Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Studio Offering - Holstein- SOLD!

SOLD! - Holstein - 6"x6" oil by Greg Newbold

I did this 6" x 6" cow recently and rather than take it straight to the gallery, I thought I would offer it first to my loyal online and Facebook friends. If you are looking to add one of my paintings to your collection or looking to buy a great gift for someone else this Christmas, this may be the perfect thing for you.

This piece comes as shown with a great little custom frame made by Travis Humphries at Gold River Gallery. I am offering "Holstein" at the unbeatable straight from the studio price of $325. This offer will be valid for one week unless it sells sooner. Sales tax (Utah residents) and delivery charges may apply.

I am also taking a limited number of holiday gift commissions but contact me at 801.274.2407 soon if you want something done by Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a happy buyer! Thanks!