Friday, May 20, 2016

Zions Bank Show 2016 Is Tonight

This piece is my latest large canvas and is anchoring my display.
"The Golden Hour" is 24" x 40" - $4200
Just a reminder that the annual Zions Bank Art Show (and sale) is tonight. I will have over a dozen paintings on display along with the work of over forty other talented artists. Everything is original (no prints at this show) so come by, enjoy the art, have some delicious snacks catered by local restaurants and enjoy some live music also. Most of all, if you are considering buying original art, please do so tonight and support our vibrant Utah area art scene.

I'll be on the 3rd floor where all the good snacks are! Come say hi!

Shout out to my friend and fellow artist Rob Colvin for taking the photo that inspired this painting. I appreciate his graciously allowing me to use it!

Location:

Zions Bank Financial Center
180 N University Ave in Provo, Utah

Time: 6:00- 9:00 p.m.

1 comment:

Lark said...

Love the new painting. And I hope you sell lots at the show!