Saturday, May 5, 2012

Clint Eastwood Demo - Finished

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly- Mixed Media, 10" x 12"
Man, a look like that would make you want to get that wagon hitched and get outta Dodge!. You may remember a mixed media painting demo I did for my class a while back. I  posted the process here on Life Needs Art. Well, I finally finished up the painting of the Man With No Name and here he is. I have also added the final piece to the end of the demo post so you can see the process and the comparison. Take a look right here.

3 comments:

Michael Villegas said...

Fantastic texture. Excellent work...

Cindy D. said...

Wow, he looks so great! Beautiful painting. Holy cow and went and read the progress post and it all sounds so very involved and complicated. I don't know if I'd have the patience for it, but it sure paid off. Really stellar painting!

Unknown said...

Thanks Michael,
Cindy, the process has a lot of steps, but the time frame is not all that bad. I think I put in about 8 hours total on this one, so things move pretty fast. Stuff doesn't happen instantly, but I figure, one day's work (over the course of 2-3 sessions)is pretty quick!