Thursday, July 16, 2015

Haycropolis On Loan To Utah AG's Office

Greg Newbold and Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes with "Haycroplolis"
I'm pleased to announce that my painting Haycropolis is on loan to the office of Utah State Attorney General Sean Reyes. The 36" x 60" painting  is on temporary loan  and will hang in their conference room until it finds a permanent home or I retrieve it for another show. I am honored to have my work hang at the Utah State Capitol and hope many people enjoy it during it's stay there. Sean is an old friend as well, so it's fun for him to have a piece of mine on the wall for a little while.

Haycropolis- 36" x 60" oil on canvas by Greg Newbold
Haycropolis is still for sale. Please contact me if you have interest in having it become a permanent fixture in your home or office.

See more about the creation of Haycropolis in a previous post here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweetness

Unknown said...

Thanks Bryan! Congrats on your new book!