Thursday, December 9, 2010

Midstream Mid-Process


A day's progress on the project I posted yesterday. Going well so far. I adjusted the figure on the left to make him lean more in toward the flow of water. I like it better this way. Now working on getting the value pattern working and the warm/cool color scheme going. I expect I can probably finish this one tomorrow if it doesn't take too long to do things outside before more snow flies (Christmas lights, getting the rest of the leaves up that didn't get raked before the last storm).

4 comments:

Will said...

Really nice Greg! you do great water - and so much more.

Unknown said...

Just trying to get as good at Photoshop as my buddy Will!

Rob Colvin said...

Wow, love the water too!

Kimberly Dwinell said...

Amazing color and gesture both of the water and the figures. Your blog is so dang inspirational... what a treat.