Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Got My Own Gnome!

My Gnome Steve (aka El Mysterio) by Nathan Hale

Nathan Hale, artist and blogger extraordinaire has bequeathed me with my very own gnome in his ongoing "Gname That Gnome" feature. I obnoxiously kept suggesting that all the possible gnomes be named "Steve" or some variation of Steve, hoping that my moniker would eventually be chosen. Well, it took until the final round of the game, but Steve won out! Check out Steve and all the other awesome gnomes at Space Station Nathan.Don't forget to read the description which are hilarious also. Thanks Nate!

3 comments:

zillustration said...

Squeaky Wheel gets the Gnome!

Unknown said...

LOL! At least this time it did!

Amy said...

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.... Glad Steve has his day!