Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Page View Milestone!


Sometime last night my blog counter clipped past 100 thousand page views. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to have a look at what I am doing,  leave comments and indulge my art history and technique lessons. I didn't have many expectation when I started this thing a year and a half ago, so hitting 100K is a nice perk for me. With your help, I hope to make it to 200 thousand even  more quickly. If you like this blog and are not a follower, I invite you to  formally join me on my artistic journey and also to pass this link along to anyone else you think might like it. As always, your feedback and readership is gratifying to me. A BIG THANKS to everyone. See you again soon.

2 comments:

Rob Colvin said...

WOW! That's quite a milestone, way to go.

Barclay said...

Great job.