Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Paintings At Williams Fine Art

View North of Heber- 6" x 8" Oil

I finished up a couple of small paintings that are now on display at Williams Fine Art. 

East of Midway- 6" x 8" Oil


This weekend is the Annual 30% Off sale at Williams so if you are thinking about getting some new art, head on down and pick up some good deals. Several of my paintings will be on discount during the even. The sale goes until 8:00 pm Today and Tomorrow and until 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.

County Line- 6" x 8" Oil

Williams Fine Art is located at 200 East South Temple, Suite 100

At Bird-In-Hand- 12" x 12" Oil

An a side note, I just got word that my painting At Bird-In-Hand, shown above, sold this morning. I am pretty excited about that!

6 comments:

Suzanne Scow said...

Wow! I really like these plein air paintings Br. Newbold! Seriously these are really well done. Hope to see you around sometime!

Pam B said...

Love this one. Reminds me of the farm I grew up on. You do great work.

Brad Teare said...

These are plein air? Wow!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys- these are a lot of fun. Brad- they are plein air (sort of). I paint them on location, but take them back into the studio. That is where I tickle them up a little to adjust value and color. The main statement of the painting remains unchanged though. I guess they are a plein air/studio hybrid.

Will Terry said...

Greg! you keep getting better! These are awesome!

Unknown said...

Thanks Will- feeling more confident with each new piece. Thanks for looking.