Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Autumn Rhapsody

Autumn Rhapsody - by Greg Newbold - 20" x 14" - Acrylic

Fall is in full swing around here. Crisp morning air slaps me a little wake up call each morning as I run the kids to school. Most of the fall color has already turned in the foothills and the garden, save a few potatoes and carrots yet to be dug, is spent. Man, I love fall.We already had the first snows of the season and more than a few leaves await raking, but hopefully the brutal cold will hold off for a few more weeks and we can enjoy the sweatshirt weather a little longer. This picture is one of my favorites from my book The Touch of the Master's Hand. It seemed appropriate to welcome in the best of autumn weather. The art from this book won awards from Communication Arts, The Society of Illustrators and was also included in The Original Art Show. 

Read more about The Touch of the Master's Hand here.
Order your copies here

2 comments:

Rob Colvin said...

This is one of your greatest hits. I have the book, I'd like to get you to sign it someday.

dkblogger said...

so beautiful. and inspirational!