Thursday, April 7, 2011

Seagulls- Almost Finished

Seagulls and Crickets- digital

At the risk of posting a finished picture later that does not look too different than this, I am going to show the progress of this piece. The last version I posted did not have any of the foreground laid in and none of the critters had been modeled yet.  I debated whether or not to let the line work show and decided not to, choosing the more fully rendered approach. I am hoping I will finish by the end of the day but we shall see, I still have a lot of cricket and grass detail yet to render. Tomorrow's post will hinge on what the Today's Inspiration theme shakes out to be as that seems to have become my Friday ritual. Regardless, I'll put up the finished version of this when it's done.

1 comment:

Giselle Vidal McMenamin said...

This is an awesome piece. Can't wait to see the finish. It really doesn't look digital.